Nicole Wall is an Accredited Professional Framer (APF) and holds the (GCF) Guild Certified Framer qualification from the Fine Art Trade Guild and is able to advise on all aspects of framing. She aims to provide a comprehensive and bespoke framing service be it for the home, office, shop or gallery. She can offer a superior service offering the best materials to ensure your work will really stand out. Nicole is able to offer a one to one consultation and is pleased to be able to advise on layout, design and, if required, archival materials. She can frame pictures, prints, posters, paintings and photographs along with all sorts of memorabilia including sports shirts, collectibles, souvenirs, medals and keepsakes. In addition she is able to stretch canvases and mount cross stitch, textiles and embroideries. Urgent work can be undertaken if required.
We are usually open Monday to Friday from around 09.30 a.m until 5.30 p.m. Other times are available by appointment on 02380474551 or 07891321937. We would always recommend a quick call to ensure that we are there.
Nicole’s husband, Ian, is a professional furniture restorer and conservator and has his own business that runs alongside Nicole’s. He holds a Post Graduate Diploma in the Restoration and Conservation of Furniture and is an expert in the restoration of antique frames. He trades as Ian Wall Furniture Restoration and his website can be found here. Ian can offer a full restoration and repair service on antique and modern furniture.
- Extensive selection of frames & mountboards
- Although We Frame It offers a wide selection of frame styles due to a limited amount of space we cannot display all that we can offer. To this end and for anyone that might like to browse the extensive range of frames that we are able to order, please have a look here. CLICK HERE FOR WESSEX PICTURES Scroll down the left hand side and click on the type of moulding you are interested in, anything from plain wood to ornate gold. We are also able to supply the highly specialised Frinton Frames range of hand made and finished frames with profiles from 3/4″ up to 12″ width. The catlogue can be found here FRINTON FRAMES
- Speciality glass available
- We can also frame Cross stitch, Embroideries, Textiles and Medals
- Sports Shirts – Bespoke or budget frame options available
- Mounts cut
- Mirrors framed
- Picture & Mirror frames restored
- Free Parking